Corvallis Graduate All Night Party – FAQ
Before the Party:
1. Q: How much is Graduate All Night Party admission? Are scholarships available?
A: Admission is $45 before the start of school, $45 through Spring Break and $50 after Spring Break. Scholarships are available by asking your school counselor or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Every graduate attending needs a signed OSU waiver.
2. Q: Where do I buy a Graduate All Night Party ticket?
A: Tickets can be purchased online, or in your school office. Drop off checks in the office. www.CorvallisGANP.org.
3. Q: Can a graduate sign the OSU waiver if they will be 18 before the event?
A: If the graduate is not 18 at the time of signing the OSU waiver, a legal guardian must sign the waiver. (Graduates who are 18 at the time of the party can sign a waiver at the party.)
4. Q: As a parent or family member, how can I help with the party?
A: Please refer to the Corvallis GANP website for a donation and volunteer signup. Volunteers are also required to complete the school district background check. www.CorvallisGANP.org.
5. Q: Who do I talk to if I need accommodations (food, medication, etc.) at the party?
A: Please send an email to the planning committee at CorvallisGANP@gmail.com. Please see http://recsports.oregonstate.edu/disability-access for questions about disability access at Dixon Recreation Center.
At the Party:
1. Q: What activities will be at the party?
A: There will be MANY fun activities like laser tag, climbing wall, casino games, inflatables, court games, music, dancing, movies, prize drawings, a photo booth, memory collages, LOTS of FOOD, and more!
2. Q: The party goes from 11pm to 5am, can I leave early?
A: For safety reasons, graduates are allowed to leave the party early if they are physically checked out of Dixon Recreation Center by a parent or designated guardian – even if they are 18.
3. Q: Can graduates drive themselves to Dixon Recreation Center for the GANP?
A: Yes, but graduates are required to remain at Dixon until the party ends at 5:00am, or unless they are physically checked out of the event by a parent/guardian – even if they are 18. Please park in the parking garage.
4. Q: Can graduates bring cellphones?
A: Yes, graduates can keep their cell phone with them during the GANP.
5. Q: Can graduates bring a purses, bags, or backpacks?
A: Yes, graduates can bring a purse, bag, or backpack, but they won’t be able to carry the purse, bag, or backpack around the party. Purses, bags, and backpacks will be stored in the bag drop room. Graduates can access them if needed during the party. This is a drug and alcohol free event.
6. Q: Can graduates bring their own food or water to the party?
A: No, but empty water bottles are allowed. If special accommodations regarding food are needed, please contact the planning committee at CorvallisGANP@gmail.com
7. Q: What should graduates expect at check in?
A: Check in starts at 11PM and closes at midnight. Lines are organized by school. Photo ID is required. A signed OSU waiver must be on record to enter, or an OSU waiver can be signed at check in by graduates who are 18. (Or signed by a parent/guardian for graduates under the age of 18.) Purses, bags, and backpacks will be placed in the bag drop room.
8. Q: What should graduates expect at check out?
A: Graduates are required to remain at Dixon until the party ends at 5:00am, or unless they are physically checked out of the event by a parent/guardian – even if they are 18. Graduates leaving at 5:00am do not need to sign out. Prizes are drawn at the end of the event. Graduates must be present to win.
9. Q: Can graduates bring a friend or family member who isn’t graduating from CV, CHS, or College Hill?
10. Q: If a graduate need to leave the party, can the graduate come back later?
A: No, once a graduate leaves the party they are not allowed back in.
11. Q: Will the Dixon swim pool be open for the Graduate All Night Party?
A: No, the pool will not be available for the Graduate All Night Party.